Thursday, 16 October 2008

'Oliday 'oliday nik nok nik nok

'Oliday 'oliday nik nok nik nok! Who knows what that means apart from Aliya? That was her warcry as we set off on our first holiday in a long time .... off to the Isle of Wight by ferry!

Enough said, here are pics:

Liya and Daddy on the beach...(yes yes, she's wearing a fleece coat.. this is a British holiday you know! It rained all week and was freezing! Note crazy Daddy wearing a T-shirt.)
Aran on the beach, not looking too thrilled ("Mummy, I'm FREEZING, why are you doing this to me??" to which the reply was "I'm not doing anything to you - This is Daddy's idea of a perfect beach - reminds him of home - i.e. Scottish weather."):
Eventually poor Aran decides to sleep it off:

Liya and Daddy at the Theme Park (Blackgang Chine, I think it was called), meeting a dinosaur:

Aran at the Theme Park.. umm, sleeping it off again I think:
We met Kung Kung's favorite animal at the Isle of Wight Zoo:
And of course I could show you a picture of Aran meeting Kung Kung's favorite animal..but by now you get the picture!

But stay tuned for more holiday photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... looks like aran really enjoyed his holiday.
sleep....eat.....sleep somemore.
mm...